These technologies are impacting every area of research right from data collection, analysis to even complex areas like report writing.
The market for this technology is all set to explode. According to industry insiders the market for NLG is booming and is all set to reach $1 billion by 2020.
According to Gartner by 2018, 20% of all business content will be authored by machines and by 2019, NLG will be a standard feature of 90% of modern business intelligence (BI) and analytics platforms. Forbes and The Associated Press use NLG to generate and publish corporate earnings stories. Read the article >
Featured in this article:
- Understanding the language of the machines with NLG
- How NLG will define the future of business writing
- NLG will make market research data understandable and useful
- Complex personalization at scale with NLG
- Content delivery at scale with NLG